IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE GUIDELINES, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP/END YOUR USE OF HSNP.COM, LLC'S SERVICES, AND NOTIFY THE HSNP.COM SERVICE DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN INITIATE A CLOSURE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
1. The account-holder agrees to use HSNP.COM services only for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable laws.
2. HSNP.COM dial-up accounts are provided for use in conformance with these Guidelines and the Terms and Conditions. HSNP.COM reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of these Guidelines. When HSNP.COM becomes aware of possible violations, HSNP.COM may initiate an investigation which may include gathering information from the account-holder involved and the complaining party, and examination of material on Internet Connections servers.
3. During an investigation, HSNP.COM may suspend the account or accounts involved and/or remove the material involved from its servers. If HSNP.COM believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of these Guidelines has occurred, the action HSNP.COM may take could involve permanent removal of material(s), or termination of services to account holder(s) that are involved.
4. The account-holder is prohibited from storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through HSNP.COM services. Unlawful material includes but is not limited to: malicious code [virus, worms, Trojans, spyware, etc.], direct threats of physical harm, child pornography, and copyrighted- trademarked and other proprietary material used without proper authorization.
5. Any activity by account-holder that is deemed harmful to HSNP.COM's system shall be grounds for immediate termination of the account-holder from HSNP.COM's system.
6. When not in-front of your computer and using the Internet or checking e-mail, you must disconnect from our server so other account-holders may have access to our equipment and services. Running side applications of any kind, including leaving your email program running continually, is prohibited.
7. Your month-to-month account payment is due on the 1st of each month. Your account is delinquent/past due by the 6th of each month unless other arrangements have been made, in advance of the due date, with HSNP.COM management. Invoiced accounts are also subject to these same conditions, and are overdue by the 8th of the month. All delinquent/past due accounts may be suspended at anytime without warning. Account-holder suspended for non-payment must pay all outstanding balances due before their account will be unsuspended. Dead accounts/terminations are subject to an additional administrative set-up fee to be reactivated.
8. If the account is used, even once during the calendar month, you owe for the full month.
9. Excessive Use - Over 95% of our Residential Customers use less than 40 hours per month for their Internet needs, but some customers have abused the system by using over 500 hours per month through continuous connection, or by running special programs. To keep HSNP.COM prices down for our Residential Customers, we have established a policy that defines unlimited use as that time period when you are physically at your computer, actively logged into our server, and utilizing your computer interactively for internet or e-mail activity [up to 250 hours/month]. Special arrangements for extended use [more than 250 hours/month] for physically challenged customers may be authorized by calling our office and making arrangements through HSNP.COM management.
Your dial-up account is a shared equipment use system involving other HSNP.COM customers. So if you leave your system connected for long periods of time, or when you’re not in-front of your computer, or it is not being used by you or another family member, we cannot share the equipment with other customers. Therefore, your account will be terminated, or reclassified as a commercial account and priced accordingly. If constant access/continuous connection is required, in excess of 250 hours/month, then contact HSNP.COM Management for a commercial account.
10. HSNP.COM has the right to refuse or terminate any account for whatever reason.
11. EACH RETURNED CHECK WILL BE CHARGED A $15.00 FEE
1. HSNP.COM account-holder may not send e-mail to recipient that does not wish to receive it, either at HSNP.COM or elsewhere.
2. Unsolicited advertising mailings, whether commercial or informational, are strictly prohibited. Account-holder may send advertising material only to addresses which have specifically requested it. HSNP.COM will not forward mail of accounts terminated for bulk mailing or unsolicited advertising.
3. Chain letters are unsolicited by definition, and may not be propagated using HSNP.COM Services.
4. HSNP.COM will protect its customers and its mail server system from UNSOLICITED EMAIL by deploying its own SPAM Filtering and VIRUS Scanning Software.
5. HSNP.COM will take appropriate actions against UNSOLICITED EMAIL SPAMMERS that send emails to our customers.
1. HSNP.COM personal dial-up accounts are for individual use only. Account-holder may not share passwords or accounts with other individual(s).
2. HSNP.COM staff may monitor the security of the account-holder at any time. Any account-holder found sharing a password for any reason will be suspended, and subject to cancellation.
3. Due to the public nature of the Internet, all information should be considered publicly accessible. HSNP.COM is not responsible for protection or privacy of electronic mail or any information transferred through HSNP.COM.
4. All credit card holders should contact HSNP.COM accounting at least one week before the end of the month if canceling/turning off their services. There is no refund if we are not told before the end of the month, and your credit card has already been processed for the upcoming service period.
These terms, conditions, and guidelines are subject to change without warning or advance notice from HSNP.COM, LLC